You can view my full career history on my LinkedIn page.
I’m exceptionally organised, focussed and efficient, but above all, I have a real passion for what I do. With a calm and can do approach, I simply get the job done. So, if you are looking for a proactive, dedicated and effective solution to assist you and drive your company forward, then please do get in touch to find out how I can help you and your business excel.
“Pure Body Balance has been using Amy’s services for over a year and have found her flawless in every way. Professional, organised, highly motivated and always helpful! I honestly do not know how our business would run without her now. I love the flexibility that our packages provide allowing us to choose how much support we need month to month.
I have recommended Amy to several other companies and would not hesitate to do so again in the future. I cannot recommend Amy more highly.”
- Karen Maidment, Pure Body Balance Centre for Wellbeing
“Having worked with Amy for two months, she provides an exceptionally professional service and is a joy to work with. I am a great believer in the virtual model and her service is a great example of how well this works.”
- John Primett, Your Step Up
“Having worked with Amy for a number of years I have to say that I don’t think I have ever met a more organised professional. Amy has the ability to complete tasks accurately and on time, rectify problems, think proactively and build trusting working relationships. Her calm, “can do” approach to her work means that she is a delight to work with. I would highly recommend her services.”
– Emma Levings, Pet Stay
“Amy recently undertook the role of confidential note-taker at a difficult and sensitive disciplinary hearing in one of our schools. The work was very intensive, lasting 5 long consecutive days for the original hearing and a later 3 days for the appeals. Amy was not phased at all and was cheerful, helpful and calm throughout. She then produced the notes very quickly to a tight deadline for an appeal. They were comprehensive and accurate and I would definitely recommend her to other schools in the area.
– Jane Tagg, Wiltshire Council
“Amy recently took notes during a complicated appeal panel hearing I was involved with. Her notes were extremely accurate and she was very helpful when pulling together the outcome letter, which as anyone who has been on a panel knows, can be a difficult thing to write. I unreservedly recommend her services and we will certainly be using her service again should the need ever arise.”
– Ian Pritchard, School Governor
1. Business hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. Work to be completed outside of these times is negotiable with clients on an individual basis.
2. I will aim to acknowledge all work received via email within two hours during business hours.
3. Holidays: I will take all UK Bank Holidays off every year. All other planned holidays will be communicated to the client with at least one months’ notice.
4. Consultations and quotations are free and are carried out by email, telephone or in person.
5. I guarantee the highest level of confidentiality at all times. No information will be made available to any third party.
6. All details, e.g. templates, passwords should be submitted along with the brief at the time of submission.
7. Final responsibility for proof reading and checking all completed work lies with the client.
8. The time taken to complete a task will be monitored and recorded. Only time used directly on a task will be recorded, therefore any interruptions or breaks will not be included in the completion time. Time is recorded in 15 minute increments.
9. Clients will be informed when one hour of their package time is remaining, allowing the opportunity for work to be prioritised or the package purchased to be increased.
1. Monthly packages must be paid in advance and unused hours can be carried over to the following month (maximum of 3 hours to be carried over).
2. Adhoc hours (where a package is not purchased and work is charged at the hourly fee) will be invoiced monthly in arrears. Payment terms are strictly 14 days.
3. Expenses (e.g. travel, printing, stationery, postage) will be charged monthly in arrears.
4. Mileage is charged at 45p a mile.
5. Payments to be made via bank transfer only.
6. If a request is made for work to be turned around within 24 hours or less, additional charges may apply.
7. All charges will be reviewed on 1st January each year and clients will be notified of any new charges in writing.